• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers should trade for Jalen Ramsey

Louis Gorini breaks down the how and why Jalen Ramsey can become a Charger. Is he a crazy conspiracy theorist or a mad genius? “And with the third pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, the San Diego Chargers select Joey Bosa, defensive end, Ohio State.” And just like that, many (though obviously not all) Chargers fans were disappointed, confused, angry (and also wrong) at the selection of the former Buckeye who would be playing out of position. I, along with many other fans, was hoping for the Chargers to select former Florida State Seminole star cornerback, Jalen Ramsey to sure up their pass defense. But the Bolts went with Bosa, and the rest you can say is history. Fast forward three years later where there seems to be a slither of hope for Chargers fans dreams to come true finally; for Jalen Ramsey to fashion a lightning bolt on the side of his helmet. Please be aware that what I am about to present is nothing more than conjecture, but there is still some decent logic to my premise. First, let’s start with the rumo

More...
Working...
X