Who Had the Most Disappointing Season for the Chargers?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Who Had the Most Disappointing Season for the Chargers?

This week we went around discussing who had the most disappointing season for the Chargers.
    Matthew Stanley: Forrest Lamp. I was elated when he fell to the Chargers at the top of 2, and for him to fall victim to a preseason, season-ending injury, was pretty damn disappointing. He would have been an upgrade at basically any position on the interior offensive line. I can’t wait to see him this coming season.
    Michael Peterson: Jatavis Brown. After an extremely promising rookie season where he made splash plays in some pretty clutch games, he was almost invisible in 2017. I was really looking forward to seeing him take another step forward, but he ultimately took one hell of a step back. I hope he rights the ship next season.
    Richard Wade: Something does not need to be surprising to be disappointing, so although many of us expected failure, Mike Williams’ season was still the one that left us feeling the most disappointed. A player selected near the top of the 1st round absolutely needs to contribute in his fi

More...
Working...
X