• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Melvin Gordon ‘super frustrated’ with lack of touches

Melvin Gordon was one of the biggest breakout performers of the season in the NFL last year, and it sounds like the Los Angeles Chargers running back does not feel like he has been treated accordingly through the first four games of 2017.Gordon, who had just 22 yards on 10 carries and added one reception for seven yards in a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles last weekend, said after the game that he is growing frustrated with both his lack of involvement and the team’s performance.“I’m super frustrated at the moment, but I can’t let it break me,” the 24-year-old said, via Eric D. Williams of ESPN.com. “It all falls under the same thing. But obviously not getting the touches and not getting the win — the win is the biggest thing. But then the fact that you feel like you can’t even help, you’re just kind of sitting back, it sucks because I just feel like I’m kind of helpless back there.“I hate that I feel like that, and I just feel like I can’t help my teammates out there. It hurts, really. I probably would have

More...
Working...
X