Which Los Angeles Chargers Offensive Player Will Have a Bounce Back Season?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Which Los Angeles Chargers Offensive Player Will Have a Bounce Back Season?

In the wake of losing Forrest Lamp, I reached out to the staff to see who they felt would bounce back on offense.
    Richard Wade: Philip Rivers seems like the obvious answer here. He has his top receiving option back in Keenan Allen. Even with Forrest Lamp's injury, the offense will boast its best interior offensive line in years. The hiring of Anthony Lynn and the implementation of his offense should reduce how much is asked of Rivers. There should be more focus on the running game. That running game should be more efficient. And Rivers will probably be given easier reads than in years past.
    Nathan Graber-Lipperman: I know everyone here likes to hate on him, but I'm going with Travis Benjamin. Whether he was comfortable with a new contract or uncomfortable with his MCL injury, Benjamin's debut season in lightning bolts would most accurately be described as 'uneven'. However, he flashed his big-play ability at times, and with Keenan Allen back in the fold, there might not be a more dangerous #3 in the league

More...
Working...
X