Who Will Be the Los Angeles Chargers’ Surprise Cut?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Who Will Be the Los Angeles Chargers’ Surprise Cut?

There is always one name on the cut list that comes as a surprise, so who is it this year? I spent the last 2 days watching HBO’s Hard Knocks from last season and while watching the cut day episodes, I got to thinking, who is going to be the cut this year that surprises us?
    I asked the staff and based on how few different names showed up, they might not really be surprises if they happen.
    Richard Wade: Does Darrell Stuckey even count as a surprise at this point? His cap figure is too high. He's lost time on special teams already. He is going to be pushed out thanks to a numbers game at safety.
    Michael Peterson: Tenny Palepoi, mostly because I don’t like him. Really though, he has been one of those "coach's favorites" for a while due to his ability to stay healthy and not royally screw the pooch in important moments. However, the talent level needs to grow and Tenny's skillset doesn't really fit into the new 4-3 scheme. Short and undersized at 6'1 and 298, he won't be a DE and we have a good 3 or 4 D

More...
Working...
X