Who Is Your Least Favorite Chargers Player of All Time?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Who Is Your Least Favorite Chargers Player of All Time?

Richard Wade: Who is your least favorite Chargers player (non-Ryan Leaf division) of all time?
    Aaron Woolley: My least favorite player of all time is Jared Gaither. It's hard to choose between him and Donald Butler, who both got paid and quickly forgot how to play football. There's a reason Gaither is no longer in the NFL, and when you're making that much money, why can't you play to the best of your ability?
    Richard: For me, this is an easy question. My least favorite Chargers player is Marlon McCree because he was responsible for my least favorite moment in Chargers history. I still want to scream "just get down" when I picture him trying to run back that interception before he fumbled.
    Kyle Posey: This is already depressing as hell & it's only a couple answers deep
    Matthew Stanley: Marlon McCree. All you had to do was go down dude. By not going down after that game-sealing interception, he cost the Chargers their best chance at a Super Bowl victory, and thus has doomed Rivers' legacy because he "do

More...
Working...
X