Chargers Draft Round Table: Would You Rather Have Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers Draft Round Table: Would You Rather Have Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker?

This one is self-explanatory. Would you rather have, Adams or Hooker? The question was sparked with ESPN's Louis Riddick saying Adams could do everything Hooker is asked. But Hooker couldn't do the same. Also, per his Snapchat, Hooker visited the Chargers yesterday. He was at Chargers park. Anyways, here's what the fellas had to say.Garrett Sisti: Jamal Adams hands down. While I can see the argument for Hooker as the bigger "need," let's be real the Chargers need two starting safeties still. Adams is a difference maker, he's an enforcer in the box who actually could play either Safety spot. Adams looked comfortable in space vs. Tight Ends plus let's not forget he ran a 4.33 at this Pro Day. I think Adams can play both but he's better near the line of scrimmage. While Hooker has the range and ball skills his tackling is atrocious, his technique is a mess. I can't in good conscience pick a Safety who can't tackle, so Adams.Jake Hefner: As I said many times before, I was pounding the drum for Malik Hooker f

More...
Working...
X